CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-31T22:01:37+00:002014 Ford C-Max CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-31T22:01:37+00:00
- Customer requests the following work be performed, listed in the symptoms section.
- New York State motor vehicle inspection, passenger vehicles and light trucks.
- Oil change maintenance service, consisting of draining the crankcase and refill with the proper amount of oil listed in the parts section. Change the oil filter. Lubricate chassis fittings as required. Check and top up all fluids. Check the air filter. Test the antifreeze protection and condition. Adjust the tire pressures to factory specifications. Antifreeze is good for at least -35 unless noted.
- We performed the following 41 point preventative maintenance examination on your vehicle. The results are our digital vehicle inspection sheets, attached with the customers invoice.
- We replaced the right brake light bulb
- We rotated the tires, following the recommended procedure. Re-set the tire monitor system, if equipped.
- We checked the brakes, when the tires were off. Vehicle needs rear brakes today, needs front brakes very soon.
- We replaced the front and rear brake pads with new pads. Replaced the front and rear brake rotors, both sides. Clean and lubricate all hardware. Install anti-squeal lubricant to the pad mounting areas. Bleed the brakes.
- Complete exchanging of all the brake fluid in the system. Install the brake fluid flushing machine, exchange fluid using DOT # 4 brake fluid. Clean the inside of the master cylinder reservoir. Work was done with other brake work.
Vic D. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/30/2021