CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-11T23:00:49+00:002011 Honda CR-V CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-11T23:00:49+00:00
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace
- Check for maintenance items due, found: Nothing else due except the oil change
- Check squeal sound, found: Needs the belt replaced.
- Customer requests the following work be performed, listed in the symptoms section.
- New York State motor vehicle inspection, passenger vehicles and light trucks.
- Oil change maintenance service, consisting of draining the crankcase and refill with the proper amount of oil listed in the parts section. Change the oil filter. Lubricate chassis fittings as required. Check and top up all fluids. Check the air filter. Test the antifreeze protection and condition. Adjust the tire pressures to factory specifications. Antifreeze is good for at least -35 unless noted.
- We reset the oil life monitor system.
Keith F. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/10/2021