- Complete exchanging of all the brake fluid in the system. Install the brake fluid flushing machine, exchange fluid using DOT # 4 brake fluid. Clean the inside of the master cylinder reservoir. Work was done with other brake work.
- Customer requests the following work be performed, listed in the symptoms section.
- New York State motor vehicle inspection, passenger vehicles and light trucks.
- Oil change maintenance service, consisting of draining the crankcase and refill with the proper amount of oil listed in the parts section. Change the oil filter. Lubricate chassis fittings as required. Check and top up all fluids. Check the air filter. Test the antifreeze protection and condition. Adjust the tire pressures to factory specifications. Antifreeze is good for at least -35 unless noted.
- Replace 1 side marker bulb
- Replace the rear brake pads with new pads. Clean and lubricate the mounting hardware. Install anti-squeal lubricant to the pad mounting areas. Also includes: removing of the rear brake rotors for replacement or machining and repacking of the wheel bearings if necessary
- We checked the brakes, front and rear, found the following: The brake pulsation is in the rear rotors. Need replacement. Pads are almost worn out, needs pads. Front brakes are good, pads and rotors, but needs the hardware cleaned and lubricated.
- We removed both calipers, front, wheels, cleaned and lubricated all the hardware, mounts, bushings, etc., with the proper lubricants, and assembled.
- We removed both inner fender liners to gain access, changed both headlamps.
- We reset the oil life monitor system.
Dick D. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/21/2020