- Customer requests the following work be performed, listed in the symptoms section.
- Oil change maintenance service, consisting of draining the crankcase and refill with the proper amount of oil listed in the parts section. Change the oil filter. Lubricate chassis fittings as required. Check and top up all fluids. Check the air filter. Test the antifreeze protection and condition. Adjust the tire pressures to factory specifications. Antifreeze is good for at least -35 unless noted.
- We reset the oil life monitor system.
- New York State motor vehicle inspection, passenger vehicles and light trucks.
- Check tire light, found: All tires slightly low on pressure, we adjusted the pressure.
Ruth B. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/15/2021