- Both calipers are bad, the boots are torn and dry rotted due to age. Need to replace both calipers.
- Complete exchanging of all the brake fluid in the system. Install the brake fluid flushing machine, exchange fluid using DOT # 4 brake fluid. Clean the inside of the master cylinder reservoir. Work was done with other brake work.
- Customer requests the following work be performed, listed in the symptoms section.
- Right rear wheel bearing is noisy, need to replace.
- We checked, the following lights are out: 1. Right rear directional 2. Right front marker light. 3. Both front directional bulbs, work, but lost the amber color. We replaced all listed bulbs.
- We replaced both calipers. Labor is adjusted because of combination brake work.
- We replaced the front and rear brake pads with new pads. Replaced the front and rear brake rotors, both sides. Clean and lubricate all hardware. Install anti-squeal lubricant to the pad mounting areas. Bleed the brakes.
- We replaced the right rear wheel bearing, no charge for labor, wheel bearing was off the car to do the other work.
Heather M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/21/2021