- Check and adjust if necessary: caster, camber and toe using the Hunter WA-430 four wheel alignment machine. Adjustments are made to the front wheels only. Re-set the steering angle sensor, if equipped, using the alignment machine.
- Check exhaust system, found the following problems: Several problems. Front pipe is rusted out, leaking. Flex joint leaking. Rear converter flanges rusted out. Needs the complete exhaust system replaced. Can not get the correct parts, have to use a system from a 2003 vehicle.
- Customer requests the following work be performed, listed in the symptoms section.
- We replaced the exhaust system, complete, front to the rear of the vehicle.
- We road tested after the exhaust work. Noticed that the steering wheel is off center. Probably from the ball joint installation. Need to do a wheel alignment.
David G. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/23/2020